Non-return check valves
Applications and special features:
• Because of the plate that tucks away completely, head loss are very low
(coefficient between 0.10 to 0.15).
• Plate angled on the valve seat to ensure closure.
• Unrestricted passage out through the valve means that it can be used for all
kinds of water Including waste and sewage.
• All parts in metal are coated, so there is no risk of corrosion. Inspection covers
for ease of dismantling.
• The check valve is designed with a drain plug.
• Test conforms to EN 1074- ISO5208.
• Flanges and drilling acc. to EN 558, ISO 2531, ISO7005, DIN3202.
• Ductile iron wedge core fully coated with NBR or EPDM.
• Fully corrosion resistant construction.
• Inside and outside fusion bonded epoxy coating.
• Ductile iron construction design.
• Total water tightness.
• Alternative flange drilling.
• Suitable for potable water, raw water and sewage application.
• Working temperature up to 80°C.